“Spoonie” is a term used to describe people with a chronic illness. Christine Miserandino used spoons to describe the amount of physical or mental energy it takes her to complete certain tasks every day while living with lupus. She says that people living with chronic illness wake up with a certain number of “spoons” each day (and it can differ greatly from day to day) and the activities we partake in (showering, eating, taking medicine, going to work) use up those spoons. You can read more here.
- BELLA+CANVAS t-shirt
- Unisex sizing
- Heather colors are 52% airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 48% polyester
- Non-heather colors are 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton
- Cut and dyed in the United States
- Finished in the United States or Central America
- Made with an eco-friendly process
- Made in WRAP certified facilities
Don’t see your size or favorite color? Email Amanda at email@example.com.