- All orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. Business days do not include weekends or holidays.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to provide an accurate and current shipping address. If your order has not shipped and the address you provided is incorrect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once an order has shipped, your address cannot be changed. If an order is not delivered to the buyer because of an incorrect address, a full refund is not guaranteed.
- Domestic orders are shipped using USPS First Class or Priority Mail. All orders come with a tracking number. Once shipped, you can expect your package in 3-10 business days. You can easily track your order using the Shop app.
- International orders are shipped using USPS First Class Package International. Once shipped, you can expect your package in 5-20 business days. Diabello is not responsible for any taxes, fees, or delays that occur due to customs.
- If you have a question about shipping, please email Amanda at email@example.com.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it (unworn, unwashed, and unused).
- You must contact hello@diabello within 3 days of receiving your item.
- You must ship your item back within 7 days of delivery.
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping charges to return the item. Once the return is received, you will be notified by email if the return has been accepted. Items sent back without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Food items and custom orders are not eligible for return.
- If your item arrives damaged, please email me to work out a solution.
- You can always contact me for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.